Your website exists to communicate to your clients. They need to know when you offer a new product, service or sale; when your calendar of seminars and appearances changes; or when you post a press release, newsletter, or white paper.
Easy, in-house maintenance
You can make all changes as-needed, in-house, using a Content Management System (CMS). MB/I specializes in WordPress and Drupal, and we can train your staff how to use either, so you can grow your site yourself:
- Edit the contents and insert graphics
- Add new pages, new sections, new content
- Change structure, change menus, change the navigation
- Manage title and meta tags
- Edit dynamic areas, such as maps and slideshows
What we bring to the table
- Our solution fits your custom-designed website. You aren't limited to a certain look, as is the case with some CMS products that work only with specific web page templates.
- Our solution is customizable, so it handles your calendar, your press releases, your blog–if you need it on your site, we can make it happen.
- Our solution is browser-based; you use it on the web. You don't need to install any software or pay any licensing fees.
How easy is it? If you can fill out a form on-line, you can use either WordPress or Drupal.
Contact us if you would like a demo of our content management system.